Educating Republicans and Empowering Candidates
Join the DeKalb Republican Party for a special Christmas Breakfast. Details to be announced.
Wild Wing Café, 4788 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30338
Required Advance Register Online HERE
NO WALK-UPS & NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED
- For DeKalb GOP Members (Membership Must Be Current) – $12 per Ticket
- Non-Members & Guests – $15 per Ticket
COVID-19 Safety and Compliance – PLEASE READ:
The State of Georgia leads in the Reopening of America following the Coronavirus-19 Pandemic. In order for the DeKalb GOP to host a safe and responsible in-person event and in response to Covid-19, we are keeping in mind with CDC guidelines, The White House guidelines and aligning with the ongoing guidance for reviving a healthy Georgia with Governor Brian Kemp’s Public Health State of Emergency Executive Orders that were updated on runs through October 16, 2020 at 12:00 AM through October 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM unless renewed by the Governor. We are also adhering to Governor Kemp’s “Safety Promise” Campaign to Urge Georgians to Heed Public Health Guidance. (Read the July 6th Press Release)
As such, DeKalb GOP has made the following changes for our in-person DeKalb Breakfasts in response to COVID-19 as follows:
- All registrations via EventBrite are required in advance.
- There will be no day of, walk-ups permitted.
- Payment via cash, credit or e-cash (i.e. Venmo, PayPal) will not be accepted at the door.
- A hot breakfast with juice and coffee will be included. A server who will be wearing a mask and gloves will serve and administer the buffet – so no self-serving will be allowed. The breakfast line will have marked spots that will be six feet a part to allow for social distancing.
- Masks are recommended for DeKalb GOP Members and Guests. If wearing one than you are to provide your own mask.
- All Georgians can personally commit to the Georgia Safety Promise by following basic safety guidelines when in public spaces, including practicing social distance, wearing a face covering, washing and sanitizing hands, and supporting businesses that have committed to the Georgia Safety Promise.
- We will have access to the entire dining area of Wild Wings Café allowing for reserved seating to be in compliance with no more than 10 people at the same table and being 6 feet apart between tables.
Marci McCarthy, Vice-Chairman Communications and DeKalb GOP Breakfast Series 2020 Chairwoman
DeKalb County Republican Party