391 West Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
About: First Lady Marty Kemp is excited to continue the tradition of hosting the annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Governor’s Mansion.
Registration: Sign-ups will open March 15th at 10:00AM and will be submitted by clicking on the session of your choosing and filling out the form. You may only register for ONE of the two sessions. All submissions will be time-stamped, so those submitted before capacity is reached will receive a confirmation email within the following week.
Please remember that this event is for the kids, so the more adults that are in your party, the less reservations available for children. That being said, we ask that you limit the adults in your party to four adults.
Please carpool, as parking is extremely limited.
The following information might be asked of you when signing up, so please have it prepared on Friday when you are signing up for your family:
- Name of the driver of the vehicle (driver must have their name on the list and their driver’s license to be admitted)
- Number of adults (including driver) in the vehicle- limit of four adults per party, please
- Number of children in the vehicle
- Ages of children in the vehicle
- Email address for your family (only one email address per registration)
The event fills very quickly, so please be mindful of that if this is your first time.
We are so excited to host everyone at the Governor’s Mansion for the 2019 Easter Egg Hunt!